Article 17 Hires
- The following courses have been assigned to Article 17 hires and will not be available for the current period
- ITEC 5002 - Fundamentals of Information Technology Research
- ITEC 5010 - Applied Programming I
- ITEC 4009 - Rigging & Advanced Character Animation
The following positions are currently open for appropriate term, please check the following conditions before applying:
- Course descriptions are found in the current calendar (ITEC5xxx courses are in the Graduate section); verify that you have the required experience based on the course description
- Verify that you are available for the entire duration of the course (including the exam period) and that you are available for potential informal and formal grade disputes (which can run up to a month into the next term)
- Please check that you are available for classes and tutorials/labs according to the schedule (last year's is posted on www.bitdegree.ca), as schedules cannot be changed
- Depending on the class size and composition there is absolutely no guarantee that you will be assigned a TA or how many TAs you will be assigned if you are assigned one - if a TA is essential for you taking the course, please check first with the Director on the likelihood
Applications require a current resume, including the contact information of 3 references, to the School's Director, Chris Joslin (Chris.Joslin@carleton.ca) using the Subject "Application for Instructor Position"
Fall 2021 Term
- (Classes: Sep. 8th - Dec. 10th; Exams: Dec. 11th - Dec. 23rd)
- NET4007 - Multimedia Networking - Requires a solid understanding of networking and media streaming, RTSP, multimedia operating systes and databases
Special Note: Due to the restrictions from COVID-19 we are expecting that some courses may be taught online in the Fall term (including, but not limited to providing online lectures, tutorials, and exams) - and while these courses are online, instructors must be available for the duration of the teaching period and be able to offer office hours online - instructors not wishing to teach in such an environment should not apply for these positions.